- Rentals are priced for up to a 24 hour rental period. Each additional day is 50% off.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Pricing on misquotes will not be honored.
- Promo codes, special pricing, promotions and/or package deals can not be combined.
- Promotions can not be applied to existing orders.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to book your reservation.
- NO orders are reserved until deposit is paid.
- All balances are due 2 days before your scheduled delivery date. You will not be assigned to a delivery route unless balance is paid in full.
- Customers can make payments at anytime through the payment link on the emailed Invoice sent when your order was placed.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- We DO NOT accept cash or checks (Some exceptions for government organizations and Businesses).
- All additional payments will be held as store credit for up to one year.
Order changes & cancellation Policy
- Order changes are subject to approval and availability.
- Any cancelled items from an order must be replaced by another item of equal or greater value to avoid losing your deposit and is subject to approval and availability.
- If a large portion of your order or high valued rental item is canceled you may lose your deposit (Subject to approval).
- Deposits will be forfeited for any canceled orders. Any additional payments will be held as store credit for up to one year.
- Any orders cancelled within 24 hrs prior to your delivery date will be subject to a 100% restocking fee.
- Cancellations and substitutions are not allowed for any custom ordered rental items.
- All rentals are delivery only. Delivery fees vary. Customers can select their delivery/pickup day and time options as shown below.
Standard Delivery/pickup: 1 day before/after your event.
Flex Delivery/pickup: 1-2 days before/after your event.
Same day delivery/pickup: Same day as your event.
- Standard delivery and pickup hours are between 8-5PM. Your driver will call before they arrive.
- If you need to select a time sensitive window you can do so for an additional fee. After hours delivery and pickup is available for an additional cost and are subject to availability.
NOTE: In busy season delivery times and days are subject to change. You will be informed if you are effected.
- You must have your balance paid in full and contract signed two days before your delivery day to be placed on a delivery route. If your balance is not paid and contract is not signed we will not be able to schedule your delivery.
- Rentals will only be delivered up to 50ft from the delivery vehicle. Anything further may be subject to an additional charge or delivered curbside only.
- There must be a clear path of at least 3ft for our team to place your rentals in your desired location.
- Additional fees apply if rentals need to be taken up elevators or stairs (subject to approval).
- If rentals are going to be setup or dropped off on grass customer must turn off sprinklers and remove any Pet waste prior to our teams arrival.
- Any equipment that is wet upon pickup may be subject to cleaning or damage fees.
- Your driver will contact you before they arrive for delivery.
- If you need to be there for delivery and are not at the property when the driver arrives the driver may only wait for 10 minutes before they must continue with their route. If the driver needs to come back to re-deliver you will be subject to an additional delivery fee.
- You do not have to be at the location at the time of delivery as long as the driver has access to the rentals.
- The driver will contact you before they arrive for pickup.
- All Tables and chairs must be stacked and folded in the same place as delivered. (Gathering fee will apply if staff needs to locate rentals throughout the property).
- Any tables and chairs that are still setup at the time of pickup will automatically be charged tear down fees.
- All decorations must be taken off Canopies and Tents.
- If rentals are not ready for pickup and driver must return you will be charged an additional travel fee.
- All linens must clear of any food and debris by time of pickup.
- DO NOT place dirty linens in plastic bags as they can form mildew.
- Candle wax, permanent marker, and adhesive will damage linens.
- Customer will be charged for any damaged linens.
Food service equipment
- All Dinnerware, Glassware, and Flatware must be rinsed out and placed back in its original packaging by the time of pickup (excludes plastic coverings).
- All Concessions must be clear of any food at the time of pickup.
- A cleaning fee will apply for any food service equipment that is not rinsed and cleared of food by the time of pickup.
Missing or Malfunctioning Equipment
- Any equipment that is missing or malfunctioning MUST be reported immediately by calling or texting our office at 909-939-7131.
- If equipment is reported missing or malfunctioning at the time of pickup it will be considered lost/damaged and customer will not receive a credit and will be charged for replacement/damage.
- In the event of extreme weather (Heavy rain, high wind, ext.) Ricky's Party Rentals has the right to cancel your order if potential damage may occur to our rental equipment.
- Customers will be given a raincheck to use their payment towards any future order up to one year.
- If rentals are left during bad weather lessee is liable for any damage that may accrue to rental equipment, personal property, or injuries to customer or customers guests.
In the event of high wind we may cancel your tent as a safety precaution to avoid injury to your guests, our staff and damage to the property.