- Rentals are priced for up to a 24 hour rental period. Each additional day is 50% off.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Pricing on misquotes will not be honored.
- Promo codes, special pricing, promotions and/or package deals can not be combined.
- Promotions can not be applied to existing orders.
- A non-refundable deposit is required to book your reservation.
- NO orders are reserved until deposit is paid. Deposit amount varies.
- All balances are due by the time of delivery. Rentals will not be left unless they are paid for in full.
- Customers can make payments at anytime thru the payment link on the emailed Invoice sent when your order was placed.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Cash will be accepted at delivery. Please have exact change as your driver may not have change.
- We do NOT accept checks (Some exceptions for government organizations and companies).
- All additional payments will be held as store credit for up to one year.
- A non refundable deposit is required to book your order.
25% deposit required for orders $0-500
50% deposit required for orders $500+
- Deposits will be forfeited for any canceled orders. Any additional payments will be held as store credit for up to one year.
- If a large portion of a order is altered it will be considered a canceled order.
- All linens canceled within 7 days of your event will be subject to a 50% restocking fee.
Delivery and Pick-Ups
All rentals are delivery only. Delivery fees vary. Customers can select their delivery/pickup day and time options as shown below.
Standard Delivery/pickup: 1 day before/after your event.
Flex Delivery/pickup: 1-2 days before/after your event.
Same day delivery/pickup: Same day as your event.
Standard delivery and pickup hours are between 8-5PM. Your driver will call before they arrive.
If you need to select a time sensitive window you can do so for an additional fee. After hours delivery and pickup is available for an additional cost.
- No one has to be home for delivery as long as your balance is paid and contract is signed.
- Rentals will only be delivered up to 50ft from the delivery vehicle. Anything further may be subject to an additional charge or delivered curbside only.
- The Rickyâs Party Rentals team does not take rentals up stairs or hills.
- No rentals will be left if your contract is not signed and balance is paid.
- If rentals are going to be setup or dropped off on grass customer must turn off sprinklers prior to arrival. Any equipment that is wet upon pickup may be subject to cleaning or damage fees.
- Your driver will give you a call before they arrive for delivery.
- If you are not there at the time of delivery the driver can leave the rentals in a designated area as long as your balance is paid and contract is signed.
- If you need to be there for delivery and are not at the property when the driver arrives the driver may only wait for 10 minutes before they must continue with there route. If the driver needs to come back to redeliver you will be subject to another delivery fee.
- All Tables and chairs must be stacked and folded in the same place as delivered.
- All linens must be clear of any debris. DO NOT place dirty linen in bags as they can form mildew.
- All dinnerware must be rinsed out and free of any stuck on food or debris. a $.25 cleaning fee will be added for any items not rinsed by the time of pickup.
- All decorations must be taken off Canopies and Tents.
NOTE: Customer will be charged pickup fees for any tables and chairs not stacked and folded by the time we arrive for pickup.
In the event of extreme weather (Heavy rain, high wind, extâ¦) Rickyâs Party Rentals has the right to cancel your order if potential damage may occur to our rental equipment. Customers will be given a raincheck to use their payment towards any future order up to one year.
- If rentals are left during bad weather lessee is liable for any damaged that may accrue to rental equipment, personal property, or injuries to customer or customers guest.
- In the event of high wind we may cancel your tent as a safety precaution to avoid injury to your guests, our staff and damage to the property.