Base Rental Rates are for a 24 hour period. Each additional 24 hours would be an additional 50% of the base rental rate. Delivery and pickup days do not count towards rental days.
- Pricing is subject to change without notice.
- Pricing on misquotes will not be honored.
- Promo codes, special pricing, promotions and/or package deals can not be combined.
- New promotions can not be applied to existing orders.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your rentals.
- No rentals will be reserved without a deposit.
- Full payment is due the Monday prior to your event date.
- Rentals will not be loaded for delivery unless full payment is made.
- All payments are non-refundable
Credit Card- Clients can pay for their order using any major credit card via payment link on their emailed invoice.
Zelle- Clients can send payment via Zelle to “email@example.com"
Client must put order number in the memo so we can apply payment to the correct order.
Cash- Clients can pay in cash by scheduling an appointment to drop payment at our office in Fontana, CA. Cash can not be paid to drivers at the time of delivery.
Check- Checks must be received at least two weeks prior to your event date. We can not accept any checks within two weeks of your event date. Checks can be payable to “Omni Event Group LLC”. Client must write order number in the memo so we can apply payment to the correct order.
Order changes & cancellation Policy
- Order changes are subject to approval and availability
- Order changes must be requested via “order change request” form. A link to this form can be found on the “contact us” page of our website or on your emailed invoice.
- If an order is decreased by more then 10% of the original order amount your deposit will be forfeited for the items removed.
- Deposits will be forfeited for any orders canceled within 7 days of your event.
- Deposits will be held as store credit for up to 365 days from the original event date for any orders canceled more than 7 days before your event date.
- 100% restocking fee will apply to any orders canceled within 24 hours of your Delivery date.
Delivery and Pickup
- Rentals are for delivery only.
- Rentals may not be removed from the location they were delivered to (with the exception of linens and dinnerware).
- Travel fees include delivery and pickup within normal delivery service hours
Delivery Service Hours
Saturday & Sunday: By request only (Must meet $3,000 minimum)
Delivery/Pickup Day Options
Standard Delivery/Pickup: 1 business day prior/after (Monday-Friday)
Flexible Delivery/Pickup : 1-2 business days prior/after (Monday-Friday)
Same Day Delivery/Pickup: Same day as your event (Monday-Friday)
Weekend Delivery/Pickup: Saturday or Sunday (Must meet a $3,000 order minimum. Additional fees apply)
-Time sensitive delivery is available for an additional fee (Must meet $3,000 minimum)
-After hours pickup is available for an additional fee (Must meet $3,000 minimum)
NOTE: In busy season delivery times and days are subject to change. You will be informed if you are effected.
Prior to Delivery
- In order to be placed on a delivery route your order must be paid in full and contract must be signed.
- Rentals will only be delivered up to 50ft from the delivery vehicle. Anything further may be subject to an additional charge or delivered curbside only.
- There must be a clear path of at least 3ft wide for our team to place your rentals in your desired location.
- Animals must be put away prior to our teams arrival for delivery
- Please inform a representative if your delivery location has stairs, hills, gravel, dirt or elevators. Additional fees will apply if rentals need to be delivered thru any of these obstacles.
- If rentals are going to be setup or dropped off on grass customer must turn off sprinklers and remove any pet waste prior to our teams arrival.
- Any equipment that is wet upon pickup may be subject to cleaning and/or damage fees.
- Your driver will contact you before they arrive for delivery.
- If you need to be there for delivery and are not at the property when the driver arrives the driver may only wait for 10 minutes before they must continue with their route. If the driver needs to come back to re-deliver you will be subject to an additional delivery fee.
- You do not have to be at the location at the time of delivery as long as the driver has access to the rentals.
- The driver will contact you before they arrive for pickup.
- All Tables and chairs must be stacked and folded in the same place as delivered. (Gathering fee will apply if staff needs to locate rentals throughout the property).
- Any tables and chairs that are still setup at the time of pickup will automatically be charged tear down fees.
- If rentals are not ready for pickup and driver must return, you will be charged additional fees.
- All linens must be clear of any food and debris by time of pickup.
- DO NOT place dirty linens in plastic bags as they can form mildew.
- Candle wax, permanent marker, and adhesive will damage linens.
- Customer will be charged for any damaged linens.
Food service equipment
- All Dinnerware, Glassware, and Flatware must be rinsed out and placed back in its original packaging.
- All Concessions must be clear of any food.
- A cleaning fee will apply for any food service equipment that is not rinsed and cleared of food.
Missing or Malfunctioning Equipment
- Any equipment that is missing or malfunctioning MUST be reported immediately by calling or texting our office at 909-939-7131.
- If equipment is reported missing or malfunctioning at the time of pickup it will be considered lost/damaged and customer will not receive a credit and will be charged for replacement/damage.
- In the event of extreme weather (Heavy rain, high wind, ext.) Ricky's Party Rentals has the right to cancel your order if potential damage may occur to our rental equipment.
- If the client wishes to cancel their event due to inclement weather, they may do so 72 hours prior to their event date in order to receive a raincheck. Any orders canceled due to inclement weather within 72 hours will not receive a raincheck.
- Clients that receive a raincheck can use it up to 356 days after their original event date.
- If rentals are left during bad weather client is responsible for any damage that may accrue to rental equipment, personal property, or injuries to persons.